The experience gained by the CUSTOMER CARE operators allows the continuous implementation of the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS module.
Telephone support is available to customers Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and from 2:45 to 4:15 p.m. at +378 0549 871 424.
- issue cheques
- order bank transfers
- pay utilities and taxes, either by charging them on a case-by-case basis or, better still, by means of a “permanent bank direct debit” (SDD)
- use debit and credit cards
- apply for a loan, either by taking out an overdraft facility up to an agreed amount, or by borrowing a sum to be repaid in instalments
- use ancillary services such as safety deposit boxes
- invest savings by opening a securities account and instructing the bank to manage or administer them
activate a social security insurance policy
The BAC debit card can be used worldwide, where accepted.
You should contact the following telephone numbers immediately:
For the debit card:
Freephone: 800 822.056
Calling from abroad: +39 02.454.037.68
For the BKN301 credit card
Calling from Italy or RSM: 0549.943886
Calling from abroad: (+) 378.943886
For the VIACARD credit card
Toll call: 840.043043
Of course, you can automatically deposit banknotes and cheques into your account, saving time and avoiding long queues. The service is free of charge.
What can you deposit?
- Euro banknotes up to the denomination of 100 euro
- Bank cheques and banker’s drafts.
What do you need?
How to do it?
Simply go to an ATM that has a deposit function. Insert your debit card and perform the operation. You do not need to fill out any paperwork.